When you purchase Pennsylvania health insurance, you should be getting the best available benefits at the absolute lowest available rate. You should be able to easily compare plans from the top-rated companies and receive any federal tax subsidy that could potentially lower your premium. Whether you need to enroll in a subsidized Marketplace plan, or off-Exchange policy, we always provide the best available options at the lowest price. Also, and just as importantly, we utilize the most modern software to keep our website safe and secure.
Buying Pa medical coverage online can save you time and money since you can quickly and easily find many low-cost offers. We represent all of the leading companies so that your plan is approved by a quality carrier and you have access to healthcare in your area. And you'll be able to use your coverage as long as you need it. There are no fees or enrollment charges, and typically, it takes less than 20 minutes to complete your online enrollment. At any time, you can cancel your policy.
If You Have Existing Coverage
If you are presently covered through your employer's group plan, and the rate is reasonable, you should keep that coverage. If at some point premiums raise beyond the point of affordability, or they stop offering benefits, we can help. Due to changes in legislation, many employers are reducing worker hours to "part-time" status, and benefits may be lost. Important: If you are given the opportunity to purchase employer-provided benefits, unless the plan is considered "unaffordable," you are not eligible to receive a federal subsidy.
Open Enrollment through the Pa State Exchange can be quite confusing and our three decades of experience will help you find and review the best quotes, pick out the best plan for your circumstances, and apply without answering any medical questions. Open Enrollment is also available at any time of the year if you qualify for a "special event."
Before you purchase an individual policy, please review these tips:
· Allow us to help you select the right policy. With our unbiased advice and experience, we make certain you are getting an affordable high-quality policy that provides the coverage you need most. By using our website, you receive free advice and access to the state's best carriers. The Marketplace can be challenging and we help you understand how to properly navigate through it.
· If you don't understand terms and definitions, such as what deductibles and coinsurance are, or what a copay and maximum out of pocket expense means, we gladly explain them to you. The language can get a bit confusing, and we can probably help simplify it for you. Matching you to the most appropriate offer is very important.
· If you buy a policy from us, please do not hesitate to email or call any time you have any questions regarding your coverage. In many instances, we will provide an answer quicker than directly contacting the insurance company, and much more efficiently than attempting to contact the .gov website. Our free service continues as long as you have your policy. We will typically respond to a phone call or email within 25 minutes.
· Determine if your need is long-term or short-term. If you only need coverage for six months (or less), an inexpensive short-term policy will be the best choice. If you're not sure which type of policy to buy, we thoroughly explain the benefits of each option. Short-term plans are usually approved within 24 hours. They are perfect if you need cheap coverage until you apply for another policy. They are also a smart solution if you miss the Open Enrollment deadline.
· Consider a “Health Savings Account” (HSA) or “catastrophic” plan. If you don’t visit the doctor often and are in excellent health, the savings could be substantial. There are many Pennsylvania HSAs to consider, and we'll help you choose the most appropriate coverage. Higher-deductible policies are the most popular. And remember that you do NOT have to make any extra contributions because you have an HSA. However, an HDHP is required.
OK...Now Get Your Free Quote!
Anybody can go online and get a quote. But understanding how to pick the best plan is much different. Many factors must be considered, including whether it is within an Open Enrollment Period, are you eligible for a federal tax subsidy and which of the "Metal" plans make the most sense.
By using our website, you receive low premiums, along with personalized service. We'll make the process of comparing plans quicker and provide the easiest methods for you to apply for your policy. You'll not just save money, but you will know you have the right coverage.